- CHEM3325 course information and syllabus
Goals 7&8: Origin of Reaction Mechanism; Fundamental Principles of organic mechanisms - alcohols
Goal 9: Structure Determination
Goal 10: Fundamental principles of organic mechanisms - carbonyls and carboxylic acid derivatives
Goal 11: Retrosynthesis
- Click here for multimedia tutorials
on a variety of topics in organic Chemistry
- JSMol is a platform for visualing organic molecules.
- Jena3Dis a platform for visualing biological macromolecules.
NIST Chemistry WebBook provides users with easy access to chemical
and physical property data for chemical species through the internet.
Data in the WebBook system are organized by chemical species.
- Chemical kinetics reaction and a analysis for the data.
- Click here for a link to
the website for the Royal Sewdish Academy of Sciences , including
Nobel Prize announcements .
- Covid-19: Presentation and Article on the discovery of SARS-CoV-2 protease inhibitor
- Mass Spectrometry
- Magnetic Resonance
- Rational Drug Design
- Vision and